Megan Nishida R.Ac
Megan is a registered acupuncturist (R.Ac) with a passion for holistic health and wellbeing. Her education in both Kinesiology and Traditional Chinese Medicine allows her to make unique connections that help you to see your body through a new lens.
Hippocrates said: “It is more important to know what sort of person has a disease than to know what sort of disease a person has” and Megan couldn’t agree more. Her approach is aimed at understanding who you are and how you interact with the world, and getting to the root of what your body is trying to tell you. Her technique is gentle and intuitive, and she brings a blend of tools into her sessions (cupping, gua sha, bodywork) to ensure you leave feeling rejuvenated.
Megan’s practice addresses:
- Cosmetic or facial acupuncture and Gua Sha face sculpt
- Stress, anxiety, and psycho-emotional issues
- Sleep issues
- Digestive complaints (bloating, IBS, constipation, acid reflux)
- Headaches and migraine
- Menstrual issues
- Labour prep, induction, postpartum care
- Muscle tension, aches, and pains
- Sports injuries and recovery
- & more!
- The University of Toronto – Bachelor of Kinesiology & Physical Education (2015)
- Eight Branches Academy of Eastern Medicine – Diploma in Acupuncture & Moxibustion (2020)
Most Extended Insurance Plans will have coverage for Registered Acupuncture, please check your insurance provider for details.
How to Book:
Please check our booking page to see Megan’s availability!