Laetitia Mauny D.O.F (France)
Osteopath / Osteopathic Manual Practitioner
In her practice, she sees everyone from pregnant moms, newborns, infants, adults, athletes, elderly and disabled patients. Laetitia is passionate about helping little ones and their families and has specialized training in pediatrics, obstetrics, and disabilities.
Laetitia Mauny’s services can help provide help with:
- Babies with plagiocephaly, torticollis, Acid Reflux, sleep disturbances, cerebral palsy, colic, ear infections, latching issues, or failure to thrive.
- Children with behaviour issues, difficulty walking, digestive concerns, scoliosis, braces/dentistry, or headaches
- Pregnancy to relieve back pain, circulation issues, digestive concerns.
- Post-Partum and would like to improve back pain, scars, hormonal changes, fatigue, or tension headaches.
- Work and life are physically demanding and can be hard on your body. Osteopathy can help unravel your muscles if you’re suffering from pain from day-to-day stressors.
- Athletes or Weekend Warriors suffering from sports injuries such as concussion, epicondylitis, sprains and dislocations, coccyx subluxation.
- Gracefully Aging and would like to manage symptoms of arthritis and sciatica.
Laetitia attended the Ecole Supérieure d’Ostéopathie (E.S.O.) in Paris (France) and completed a 6 years program with extensive education and training in traditional manual osteopathic practice.
She obtained her diploma (D.O.F., Diplôme d’Ostéopathe de France) in 2013.
She settled in Toronto in 2014 and is now involved in her profession as the Vice President of the Ontario Association of Osteopathic Manual Practitioners (O.A.O.) and the Secretary of the Canadian Federation of Osteopaths (C.F.O.).
She likes studying and attends post-grad courses several times a year focusing on pediatric osteopathy and perinatal Care. She now has certification for Rhythmic Movement Training International® and K-Taping® Pro.
Most Extended Insurance Plans will have coverage for Osteopathy, please check your insurance provider for details.
How to Book:
Laetitia is available for bookings on Tuesdays. Book Now.