Dr. Chris Cheung DC, HBSc, M.Sc.
CHIROPRACTOR AND ACUPUNCTURE PROVIDER
Dr. Chris is a licensed chiropractor and acupuncture provider with over 8 years experience in treating athletes, getting patients back to health with comprehensive injury rehabilitation protocols, relieving daily wear and tear aches and pains and educating his patients in the prevention of injuries with exercise and functional movement.
He’s a firm advocate for the beneficial effects of hands-on care he also values the autonomy of those within his care. He seeks to empower partners in care with tailored active rehabilitation exercises and education regarding injury prevention and wellness. He’s a whiz at helping those with:
– Low Back Pain (Sacroiliac, Sciatica)
– Neck pain/Whiplash associated disorder
– Postural complaints/asymmetries
– Shoulder Impingement
– Tendinopathies (Rotator cuff, Tennis/Golfer’s elbow, Bicipital, Patellar, Achilles)
– Myofascial pain and trigger points
– Spondylosis (Degenerative joint changes within the spine)
– Patellofemoral pain/maltracking
– Peripheral nerve compression (Carpal Tunnel, Piriformis syndrome, meralgia
– Foot/Gait problems (plantar fasciitis/strain, shin splints, metatarsalgia, fallen
– Bursitis (subacromial, patellar, hip/gluteal, pes anserine, Olecranon/elbow)
– 2003-2007 Sp. Hons Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology & Health Science (York U)
– 2007-2009 Master of Science in Kinesiology &; Health Science (York U)
– 2010-2014 Doctor of Chiropractic (Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College)
– 2014-2018 Certified in Myofascial Release Techniques (Full Body Certified and Advanced Spine Protocols)
– 2022 Neurodynamics: Upper and Lower Quarter Lv. 1 (NDS
Outside the Clinic!
When he is outside of the clinic, Dr. Chris enjoys a good sweat at the cycle
gym, bouldering, and going to as many concerts/basement jam sessions as he can. His passport has also plenty of action as an avid traveler as he has backpacked through Taiwan, Colombia, Peru, and Spain!
Most Extended Insurance Plans will have coverage for Chiropractic Care, Registered Massage, please check with your insurance provider for details.
How to Book:
Dr. Chris is available for bookings on Thursdays and Saturdays. Book Now