Osteopathic Manual Therapy
.Osteopathic Manual Therapy
with Jennifer Maclean M.omsc. & Courtney Wood M.Omsc.
Restore Integrative Clinic is proud to offer East Toronto’s leading services in Osteopathic Manual Therapy.
Osteopathy is a treatment philosophy which seeks to identify areas of the body that are restricted or constricted and then gently ease these restrictions so that normal function can resume. It is a drugless, hands-on, non-invasive method of assessment and treatment.
Osteopathy applies the knowledge of the structure (anatomy) and function (physiology) of the body, to all diseases, disorders and dysfunctions. Osteopathic Manual Practitioners use their hands and provide a gentle “manual” approach, consistent with the osteopathic philosophy, to identify the causative factor of the problem and restore order to all of the systems: musculoskeletal, respiratory, cardiovascular, digestive, reproductive, or nervous system.
Meet our Osteopathic Manual Practitioners here.
Osteopathy can help with:
- Babies with plagiocephaly, torticollis, Acid Reflux, sleep disturbances, cerebral palsy, colic, ear infections, latching issues or failure to thrive.
- Children with behaviour issues, difficulty walking, digestive concerns, scoliosis, braces/dentistry, or headaches
- Pregnancy to relieve back pain, circulation issues, digestive concerns.
- Post-Partum and would like to improve back pain, scars, hormonal changes, fatigue or tension headaches.
- Work and Life is physically demanding and can be hard on your body. Osteopathy can help unravel your muscles if you’re suffering with pain from day-to-day stressors.
- Athletes or Weekend Warriors suffering from sports injuries such as concussion, epicondilitis, sprains and dislocations, coccyx subluxation.
- Gracefully Aging and would like to manage symptoms of arthritis and sciatica.
Is Osteopathic Manual Therapy Covered Under Insurance?
Most Extended Insurance Plans will have coverage for Osteopathy, please check your insurance provider for details.
Cancellation Policy: Please note that we require 24 hours notice for cancelled appointments. Patients will be charged the FULL FEE of the appointment for late cancellations or no shows.
How much does Osteopathic Manual Therapy cost at Restore Integrative Health?
*Fees are subject to HST
- Fees as listed on our booking page by practitioner.